Registration opens today at noon EST for the 2015 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend!! This magical race weekend will be taking place September 4-6, 2015 and features a 5K, 10K, half marathon and the oh so popular Dumbo Double Dare Challenge! And don’t forget the Coast to Coast Challenge for all you bi-coastal runners!
This year is the 10th Anniversary of the Disneyland Half Marathon, so you can expect new medal designs and special surprises all throughout the weekend. On top of that, the Disneyland Resort will be celebrating its Diamond 60th Anniversary! So many exciting things going on!!
Unlike last year, the price increase for the 2015 races is minimal at 2-3% which is a welcome sight, especially given all of the anniversary celebrations Pricing for the events are as follows:
Disneyland Half Marathon
Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 5:30 am
- $199 by February 24, 2015
- $214 between February 25 and March 10, 2015
- $229 on or after March 11, 2015
- $110 by February 24, 2015
- $125 between February 25 and March 10, 2015
- $140 on or after March 11, 2015
Dumbo Double Dare
- $330 by February 24, 2015
- $355 between February 25 and March 10, 2015
- $380 on or after March 11, 2015
Disneyland Family Fun Run 5K
Friday, September 4, 2015 at 5:30 am
- $75 by March 10, 2015
- $85 on or after March 11, 2015
runDisney Kids’ Races
Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 9:00 am
- $20 by March 10, 2015
- $25 on or after March 11, 2015
Pasta in the Park Party
Saturday, September 5, 2015 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
With a theme park ticket:
- $135.00 for Adults (ages 10 and up)
- $115.00 for Children (ages 3-9)
Without a theme park ticket:
- $89.00 for Adults (ages 10 and up)
- $69 .00 for Children (ages 3-9)
Sunday, August 31, 2014
- Bronze – No Charge per package
- Silver – $45 per package
- Gold – $69 per package
- Platinum – $99 per package
The Disneyland Health and Fitness Expo will begin on Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 10:00 am at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall. All runners will need to make a stop here to pick up their race bibs, commemorative items and if you’re anything like me, you’ll want to do a little shopping.
Make sure to visit the runDisney event page for more information on all of the events taking place that weekend including the Pasta in the Park Party, park tickets and ChEar Squad info!
This is one of the most popular runDisney race weekend, so you will want to get your fingers and credit cards ready and register TODAY AT NOON EST if you want to run in one or all of these races. The Annual Passholder and DVC pre-sale spots sold out very quickly a few weeks ago and the rest of the spots are sure to follow suit. Good luck!!
Are you planning on running during the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend?