Will you be spreading your wings and running over Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend? Are you spreading Pixie Dust as a volunteer or spectator? Are your Lost Boys running in a Kids Race? If so, then I need YOU!
I’m looking for runners, walkers, spectators, volunteers and Disney enthusiasts of all kinds to cover the variety of events over Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend! Here are the some ideas for posts:
- Race Recaps
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon
- Tinker Bell 10K
- Never Land Family Fun Run 5K
- Kids Races
- Coast-to-Coast Challenge Experience
- Comparing Tinker Bell Half & 10k to the Disneyland Half & 10K
- Staying at a Disneyland Resort vs. a Good Neighbor Hotel
- A Spectator’s Point of View
- Health & Fitness Expo
- runDisney Speaker Series
- First Time Disney Runners
- Race Weekend Dining
- Pasta in the Park Party
- And anything else you can think of…
Choice of topic will come on a first serve basis, so email me at email@example.com if you are interested in covering one or many aspects of the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend for Running at Disney!!
Best of luck to everyone running and I can’t wait to hear from you!