Huge thanks to Pam & Christine at We Run Disney for nominating me for a Liebster Award. I really enjoyed getting to know them better when they were nominated and I’m honored that they want to get to know more about me and RAD 🙂
“The scoop on the Liebster award is that bloggers nominate other bloggers with 200 or less followers. Liebester means ‘favorite’ in German, so bloggers are to promote their favorite blogs, which will help others find new ones! If you are nominated, you have to follow the rules below and nominate 11 more blogs to keep the fun going!!” What a fun way to network and expand the blogging community!
Here are the rules for nominees:
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Ok…let’s do this. This will probably be more information than you’ve ever wanted to know about me.
11 facts about me!
- I was born and raised in NJ and will always be a Jersey girl at heart.
- I have 2 tattoos and really want to get more.
- I could very easily become a crazy cat lady.
- I don’t really enjoy running…I do it because I can.
- I have a terrible fear of flying.
- I have my Bachelors from NYU and my MBA from UConn.
- I work for a small non-profit association.
- I have a type-A personality and love planning…events, trips, parties, you name it!
- I drive a black Jetta with over 117,000 miles that is named Gretta the German Jetta…she is awesome!
- I’m obsessed with taking photos of food and my cats…I have almost 7,000 pictures on my phone.
- I’ve been married for 3 years and 4 months to my best friend and soul mate. I’m a lucky gal 🙂
Answers to Pam & Christine’s questions:
- What is your favorite race? Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon…there is food & booze at the finish, duh!
- When did you start getting serious about training? October 2011 for the 2012 Princess Half Marathon
- What is your favorite time of year? Spring – Warmer weather and my birthday!!
- When is your birthday? Speaking of birthdays…March 20th
- What is your favorite vacation spot? Walt Disney World of course!
- How many different places have your lived? I’ve lived in 16 different homes…that’s a lot of moving!
- Do you have a favorite meal? Anything Mexican…tacos, enchiladas, chips & salsa, margaritas YUM!
- How many siblings do you have? None, I’m an only child
- What is your favorite cheat food? Probably pizza, or cupcakes, or cake, or massive amounts of BBQ, or….
- Fun fact few people know about you! I met Jerry Garcia when I was 13 years old
- Why did you start blogging? I started RAD to hold myself accountable for my training, but it has turned into something I love and couldn’t imagine ever stopping.
Now enough about me…I want to hear from some of my favorite bloggers! This has nothing to do with followers (because I’m not sure what followers we’re talking about…Facebook, Twitter, RSS, email subscriptions ..what??), these are just people that I respect in the blogging community and would love to get to know better 🙂
I nominate the following for a Liebster Award:
- Estelle from This Happy Place Blog
- Jenn from Eat, Sleep, Run Disney
- Melissa from Mouse on the Mind
- Katherine from Food, Fitness, Fantasy
- Krysten from The Misadventures of a Darwinian Fail
- Jeff from LEG + JCB
- Krissy from Shiawase Life
- Gabby from Gabby’s Gluten-Free
- Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
- Alexandra from Pop, Fit, Life
- Kim from Philly Running Girl
Here are my questions for my nominated bloggers:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What motivates you?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have a favorite way to exercise?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is on top of your bucket list?
- Who inspires you?
- Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
- What is your favorite post on your blog?
Thanks again to We Run Disney for nominating me!