I wanted to share my FAVORITE smoothie recipe with you. Not only is this something I have everyday for breakfast, it is also great to aide recovery after running. So here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 serving light silken tofu
- 2 handfuls of power greens
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 sections frozen peaches
- 1 ripe banana
It’s full of antioxidants, vitamins, and protein. I know that’s a lot of ingredients and some sound strange to put in a smoothie, but trust me on this one…it’s delish!
So just blend it up until smooth and you’re good to go! I know you’ll love it!
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe?