Posts Tagged by The Disney Food Blog
|September 13, 2014||Posted by Running at Disney under Disney Dining, Epcot Food & Wine Festival|
It is hard to believe that the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival starts in less than one week! Once again it is the most wonderful time of year for us Disney foodies. Bring on the lamb chops and cheese soup and tacos and beer and and and… Clearly I’m not excited at all.
Because there is so much to see and do during the festival, planning is key! For the past few years, I have relied on the DFB Guides to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to help me plan what booths I want to visit, what demonstrations I want to book and help me put together a general plan of attack. There are over 30 booths to choose from and I want to make sure that I don’t miss anything!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-book has everything you need to know before heading to Walt Disney World. From what’s NEW at the festival, to touring strategies, to detailed menus and an entire FAQ section! Here’s more of what you will find:
- In-depth descriptions, prices, dates and times of events, seminars, demonstrations, and tasting options at the festival and how to book them
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- Details on how and where to use Disney Dining Plan Snack Credits at the festival
- A list of the most popular items and events and how to experience them
- An updated Epcot Food & Wine Festival FAQ section with information on how to make your visit more enjoyable
- Printable checklist of the World Showcase Booth menus
- Full index of brand new additions to the festival
Since this will be my 6th year attending the festival (WOW!), my first stop in the guide is always the “What’s NEW!” section. I have my favorites that I MUST get each year (lamb chops and pork lettuce wraps, I’m talking to you!), but I love to try new things. This is so helpful in prioritizing what new items to try and some of the new events I might want to attend.
One of my favorite features has to be all of the detailed information on the Marketplace Booths. Each booth has it’s own page, complete with photos of the booths AND food as well as the full menu. This gets me so excited for what is to come and makes it easy to plan out the booths I MUST visit. The photos are also great if you are not familiar with a particular dish or ingredient. Here’s what you’ll find at one of my favorite booths, South Korea:
Another great feature are the special event listings. Between the large events, like Party for the Senses, and the smaller culinary demonstrations, there is A LOT to keep track of. The guide has a full daily schedule of events complete with times. Are you as excited to see Sister Hazel as my friend Rick is? No worries, this guide will tell you the dates and times they are performing!
And that’s not all! There are fun bonus items like:
- Eleven themed World Showcase Booth Crawls!
- Customized touring strategies for the festival based on how much time you have to spend, if you have children, what your priorities are to see, and more!
- Indexes of food, beer, wine, wineries, and chefs – complete with chef bios!
- A fun playlist of songs featuring artists appearing at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series
So what’s better than having this awesome e-book downloaded to your phone as you walk around the Festival or on your laptop as you’re planning your trip?? A discount of course! Right now you can receive $3 off your purchase of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-book by using the discount code CHEFS at checkout.
All books come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose! But trust me, you won’t want to give it back. Find out more about the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-book here!