Posts Tagged by eating wdw
|November 3, 2013||Posted by Running at Disney under RAD Reads, RAD Recaps, Weekly Review|
So I’ve decided to scrap my weekly recaps on Sundays and stick with only sharing some of my favorite posts from around the blogosphere. I want to celebrate the community here and not just celebrate myself because I want Running at Disney to be as much about you as it is about me. I don’t always have time to read all the blogs out there so if you’ve written something or find something great, please make sure to send it to me to share!
Now on to some long overdue RAD Reads!
Running & Fitness Posts
Marc Bigbie started an awesome new blog and has some great insight on how you can run a marathon or do anything else hard.
300 Pounds and Running recaps his very first marathon!
Eating WDW celebrates National Sandwich Day (today!) by sharing the best places to get a sandwich in WDW.
This Happy Place Blog takes a look back at The Happiest Celebration on Earth back in 2005.
The Disney Food Blog reviews the new lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby.
Imagineering Disney outdoes himself with this working model of Splash Mountain…awesomely insane!
Disney on Wheels continues her Disneyland trip recap and this week featured her first runDisney race!
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to on Running at Disney these past weeks:
- Final Race Information for the 2013 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
- 2013 Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler Expo
- WorldQuest Orlando Resort – A Diamond in the Rough
- The 2013 Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler Race Recap
- New Medals for 2014 Tinker Bell and Princess Half Marathon Weekends Revealed!
- A Difficult But Necessary Decision
- Friday Feast: Epcot Food & Wine Festival with Friends
And here’s what’s been happening over on RAD Living:
- Chicken, Sausage & Kale “Stew”
- Welcome to My Pity Party…
- Would You Wear a Bathing Suit in Times Square?
- Sunday Funday: 10/27/13
- On the Bright Side, Maybe I’ll Lose a Few Pounds?
- Sunday Funday: 11/3/13
Have a great week and remember to Be RAD!