Contributors Needed on Both Coasts!
|November 5, 2014||Posted by Running at Disney under Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend, Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend|
This is an exciting two weeks in the world of runDisney! First we have the 5th anniversary of the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend in Walt Disney World and then we have the Inaugural Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend in Disneyland the following week! It’s like runDisney overload…wait does that even exist?!
While I will be at Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (if you see me around PLEASE say hi!!), I am still looking for contributors to share their adventures eating and running around Walt Disney World. Some things in particular…
- Perfect Wine & Diners!! (You have run all 5 years)
- Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Recap
- Wine & Dine Pre-Race Taste Recap
- Finish Line Party Recap
- Fitting the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival into your race weekend
- Running with MagicBands
Since I will not be at the Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend, I am looking for even more coverage there. Here are some ideas…
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Recap
- Avengers Super Heroes 5K Recap
- Pasta in the Park Party Recap
- Staying at a Disneyland Resort vs. a Good Neighbor Hotel
- Disneyland Dining for Race Weekends
And of course there are topics that can apply to both weekends, such as…
- runDisney Kids Races Recaps
- Coast-to-Coast Experience
- Health & Fitness Expo and runDisney Speaker Series
- First Time runDisney Runners
- A Spectator’s Point of View
- Creating a Race Costume
I’m open to any ideas for please feel free to send anything my way! Choice of topic will come on a first email, first serve basis. Email me your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and please note the race weekend in the subject line. If you are feeling ambitious and would like to cover multiple events OR if you are running BOTH weekend, I want to hear that too 🙂
Now, let’s take a look at some of the bling that will be flashing around the next few weeks to get the excitement going!
Best of luck to everyone running and I look forward to hearing from you!