Home » Disney Running » runDisney Races » Princess Half Marathon Weekend » Registration for the 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Opens Tomorrow!

Registration for the 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Opens Tomorrow!

2015-Disney-Princess-Half-Marathon-Weekend-Registration-800x800

Get your tiaras and tutus ready because registration for the 2015 Disney’s Princess Half Marathon opens tomorrow at noon!  This magical race weekend will be taking place February 19 – 22, 2015 and will include the Princess 5K, Enchanted 10K, Princess Half Marathon and the Glass Slipper Challenge.

2014-Princess-Half-Medals

Over 25,000 runners will once again be taking the streets of Walt Disney World to to earn the sparkliest bling in the land.  News out of the ESPN at Disney media event going on right now is that the Princess 5K and Kids races will have a Frozen theme…how fun!

As will all runDisney races events, we see another price increase for this year of 6-10% depending on the race.  Here’s the pricing:

Disney Princess Half Marathon

• $15 per participant by November 25, 2014
  • $20 per participant on or after November 26, 2014

runDisneyKids Races – 1-Mile Run
Friday & Saturday, February 20-21, 2015 at 9:15 am

• $30 per participant by November 25, 2014
  • $35 per participant on or after November 26, 2014

Running one of the Princess Half Marathon Weekend races with a bunch of girlfriends??  If so, you can register as many people as you want as a team!  In prior years, teams were limited to two people, but this year you can have as many as you would like for an additional $10 per runner.  Team members will receive a commemorative Team Bib with your team name on it, a commemorative team item (no idea what that is, but last year it was a sash), and a team photo at packet pick-up.  Not sure it’s worth the up-charge, but if the mystery “item”turns out to be super cool it might be.

Team RAD Represent!

Team RAD Represent!

As with all runDisney events, participants must stop by the runDisney Health and Fitness Expo to pick up their race bib, t-shirt and shop ’til you drop!  The expo runs from February 19 – 21 and will be at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.

Welcome

If you’re looking for the ultimate VIP experience over Princess Weekend, then the Race Retreat may be for you!  For an extra $120 (yowza!!), you will have access to various pre and post-race amenities, such as a temperature controlled tent, snacks, private bathrooms (might be worth the $120 for this!), changing tents, character meet & greets a commemorative item and more.

There are also various dining events over the weekend that you can attend.  The first event is immediately following the 5K on February 21st with an all new Breakfast.  Here you can enjoy a breakfast buffet with items such as quiche, breakfast burritos, french toast and more, as well as special character meet and greets and photo ops.

Returning for 2 nights this year (February 21st & 22nd) is the Pasta in the Park Party.  This family oriented event takes place in the World Showplace Pavilion inside Epcot and includes a buffet dinner of pasta (duh!), character meet and greets, and a reserved viewing area for Illuminations.  Pricing for both of these events is as follows:

Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Breakfast
Friday & Saturday, February 20-21, 2015 from 7:00 – 9:00 am

• $39 for Adults (10 and up)
  • $26 for Children (ages 3 – 9)

Pasta in the Park Party
Friday & Saturday, February 20-21, 2015 from 6:00 – 8:30 pm, Illuminations at 9:00 pm

• $54 for Adults (10 and up)
  • $30 for Children (ages 3 – 9)
  • Children under 3 are free

And let’s not forget the most important part of any race, the spectators!  There are 4 different ChEAR Squad package levels available and range from a newsletter at no cost to the platinum package that includes entry into the race retreat.  Take note that the Gold & Platinum pages are available for the ONLY the Half Marathon.  You can get all the details of the packages here and the pricing is as follows:

ChEAR Squad

• Bronze – No Charge per package
  • Silver – $39 per package
  • Gold – $65 per package
  • Platinum – $120 per package

Make sure to visit the runDisney event page for more information on all of the events taking place that weekend including details on the travel packages, transportation information, park tickets and more.

Pre-sales for the Glass Slipper Challenge sold out in under 2 hours this past week, so I’m sure the event itself will sell out very quickly.  If you are interested in participating, I would register as close to noon as possible tomorrow!

If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that I LOVE Princess Half Marathon Weekend and I already registered for the Glass Slipper Challenge last week during the AP & DVC pre-sale.  2015 will be my 4th year participating in this race weekend and I’m excited to be doing it again with my good friend Amanda.  It’s a very special tradition for us 🙂

Each year has been a different experience for me and has had it’s own set of challenges.  You can read all of the details here:

2014

2013

2012: My FIRST Half Marathon!

Will YOU be a Disney Princess in 2015?!?  Hope to see you there 🙂

RAD Signature 100x75

7 Responses to Registration for the 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Opens Tomorrow!

1. As you & Amanda both know, I love PHM!!!!!! Alas, money is an issue at this time:( I’m crossing my fingers for a miracle, as that’s the only way I could go. I know you 2 will have a blast!

2. I will be registering tomorrow! I’m so excited! My seven year old daughter will also be running her first Disney race too! Yay!

3. I love the PHM weekend! The 2012 race was my first half! I can’t wait to run it again, but I won’t be attending next year.
    Lauren @ Lauren’s Glass Slipper recently posted..Weekly Recap 7/7/14 – 7/13/14My Profile

4. This is my first Princess weekend! I’m doing Glass Slipper and cannot wait!

5. […] 19-22, 2015 at Walt Disney World. For more details, check out Sara’s Running at Disney Blog here. Additionally, Kim from Maker Mother Marathon Runner has some tips for registering for this event […]

6. Hey I missed registration:( Any suggestions on waiting lists/buying a bib from someone who changes her mind???