Home » Disney Running » runDisney Races » Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend » Registration for Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend Opens Tomorrow!

Registration for Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend Opens Tomorrow!

IMG_5764Are you ready to run to a galaxy far, far away?!?  If so, you better get ready because registration opens tomorrow at noon EST for the Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland!!  This intergalactic journey will be taking place January 15 – 18, 2015 and features a 5K, 10K, half marathon and the Rebel Challenge for those who are brave enough to take on the 10K AND the half marathon.  There will also be other events taking place that weekend like Kids Races, the Health & Fitness Expo and the Wookie Welcome Party!  Oh and don’t forget the Coast to Coast Challenge for all you bi-coastal runners!

So here’s what you have to know about pricing:

Star Wars Half Marathon

ChEAR Squad
Sunday, January 18, 2015 Only

• Bronze – No Charge per package
  • Silver – $45 per package
  • Gold – $69 per package
  • Platinum – $99 per package

As with all runDisney race weekends, this one starts with the Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday, January 15th in the Disneyland Hotel Expo Hall.  This will run through Saturday, January 17th and is where you must go to get your race packet for all of the races.  I’m sure there is also going to be some amazing merchandise there…I can’t wait to see it!

A unique event during this race weekend is the Wookie Welcome Party.  Unlike the Pasta in the Park Party on other Disneyland race weekends, this is a separate ticketed private event taking place in Tomorrowland in Disneyland Park after the park closes to regular guests.  This dessert reception will feature numerous photo opportunities with Star Wars characters and select attractions will be open for guests to experience with little to no wait.

Make sure to visit the runDisney event page for more information on all of the events taking place that weekend along with valuable information on hotel rooms, park tickets and the ChEar Squad!

These races are going to sell out FAST!  My guess is going to be within 2 hours or so.  So you will want to be ready to move at lightspeed tomorrow to get registered….MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Are you planning on running during the Inaugural Start Wars Half Marathon Weekend?

RAD Signature 100x75

5 Responses to Registration for Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend Opens Tomorrow!

1. Woo! Expensive! 195 for a half marathon?!
    Hannah recently posted..Weekly PlanningMy Profile

2. I’m in! I’m in! I just registered for the Rebel Challenge! This will be my third Disney run, my second half marathon, and my first successful attempt at proving my geekiness!!

3. I had never heard of the Disney Run before but this sounds amazing and so much fun! I must admit it is a little steep on the price though