June 2013 runDisney Race Update
|June 26, 2013||Posted by Running at Disney under runDisney Races|
Well these new runDisney challenges have proven to be quite popular!! First the Dumbo Double Dare Challenge, then the Dopey Challenge and now the Glass Slipper Challenge. All have sold out in record time and we runDisney fanatics can get enough!
Because of the popularity increase, most races are now sold out for the upcoming runDisney race season. Here’s how each weekend is playing out:
- All events SOLD OUT
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler – SOLD OUT
- Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run – 68% Full
- Kids Races – 52% Full
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon – SOLD OUT
- Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K – 64% Full
- Walt Disney World Marathon – 83% Full
- Walt Disney World Half Marathon – SOLD OUT
- Walt Disney World 10K – SOLD OUT
- Disney Family Fun Run 5K – SOLD OUT
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge – 79% Full
- Dopey Challenge – SOLD OUT
- On Sale July 9, 2013
- Disney Princess Half Marathon – 65% Full
- Disney Enchanted 10K – SOLD OUT
- Glass Slipper Challenge – SOLD OUT
As you can see, the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend on-sale is coming up soon and is sure to sell out in record time. So if you are interested in participating, make sure to set your alarms for noon EST on July 9th to get in! This race is on my runDisney bucket list, but sadly I think I’m going to have to wait until 2015 to run it.
What race are you most looking forward to in this runDisney race season??