A Sparkly Soul Giveaway!
|March 5, 2013||Posted by Running at Disney under Running Gear|
I have recently become obsessed with headbands. I always wear them to work out, but recently I love wearing them all the time. This is why I was so excited when I discovered Sparkly Soul!
Sparkly Soul headbands provide you with 360 degrees of pure sparkle and are stretchy all the way around so they fit comfortably on your head without giving you that “headband headache.” They also don’t slip while you’re exercising…really they don’t! I wanted to test them out before I made this claim, so I wore the bands for the runDisney Princess Meet Up and the Princess Half Marathon recently. They totally stayed put for both events!
Besides staying put for exercise, I think my favorite thing about these headbands is that they are super cute to wear out to dinner or just to run errands. For someone with shorter hair, this is a great way to keep it out of my face on the go!
So guess what…I have a few Sparkly Soul headbands for one lucky reader!! You will be able to win one wide (5/8″) and one thin (3/8″) band in the colors of your choosing. Here’s what you have to do:
- Leave a comment on how you find your sparkle! Is it through exercise, your family, your friends, your work?? I definitely find mine in my accomplishments and drive to keep achieving new heights (or miles)!
The comment is required…we can all use some extra motivation! But you can gain extra entries by doing any of the following and coming back to leave a comment that you did so:
- Tweet about this giveaway by posting: I want to #sparkle by winning @SPARKLYSOULINC headbands from @RunningatDisney! http://wp.me/p2BltS-1ey #run #fitness #headbands
- Follow RAD and Sparkly Soul on Twitter
- Like RAD and Sparkly Soul on Facebook
- Follow RAD and Sparkly Soul on Instagram
- Follow RAD and Sparkly Soul on Pinterest
That’s 5 extra entries! Remember to make sure you leave a comment for each additional entry or it won’t be counted. This contest will run until Saturday, March 9th at Midnight. I will announce the winner in my RAD Reads & Weekly Review the next day!