Friday Feast: The New 2013 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
|February 8, 2013||Posted by Running at Disney under Disney Dining, Friday Feast|
Great news…The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is updated for 2013! The book is now over 400 pages of full color photos, advice and information on your favorite Walt Disney World eats!
If you have followed any of my trips to WDW on Instagram or read my Disney dining reviews, you know that food is one of my favorite things about traveling to the World. (Let’s be real, food is one of my favorite things…period.) Dining always takes priority (well except for races) on my vacations and I often plan my days around my meals. This is why I love the DFB Guides. They give me the most up to date information on all the dining experiences, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at Disney World restaurants, including tips and tricks to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for your next trip!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
If that wasn’t enough in past years, the 2013 version now has even MORE foodie details and exclusive information! The folks over at The Disney Food Blog have done extensive research (tough job!) to help you get the most out of your trip. Some of the new features are:
- Over 100 NEW pages of Disney Dining information — 400 pages total!
- A greatly expanded Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2013
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter for enjoying treats in the theme parks and resorts, one of the most popular Disney dining topics
- An extended and updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of Disney Dining news and updates from the past year, including new restaurants, new menus, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System could affect your vacation planning
- 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts and Top 5 List updates
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
Planning a Walt Disney World vacation can be overwhelming, but the DFB team has already done the work for you. Plus the guide has a ton of fun activities for you and your family to enjoy. I personally LOVE the scavenger hunts and the snack crawls. When you can make a game out of finding good food, that’s a WIN in my book
I’ve found the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining incredibly useful in planning meals for my trips and it has saved me money along the way. I thought I knew everything there was to know about Disney dining, but boy was I wrong! Click here to get one for yourself…trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
In addition to the full guide, DFB has numerous mini-guides available for when you are looking for more specific information…check them out!
What’s your favorite food in Walt Disney World?