Star Wars Weekends Schedule Released – Finally!
|May 17, 2012||Posted by Running at Disney under Walt Disney World|
Earlier this week, information about this year’s 1st Star Wars Weekend was FINALLY released! Oh no rush, it’s only less than a week away, I’m not anxious to see the schedule or anything! Here’s a look at the map and schedule:
I am super excited for my first Star Wars Weekend! I’ve watched so many videos of the Storm Trooper show and the Hyper Space Hoopla…I can’t wait to finally see it all in person 🙂 Here are our priorities:
- Merchandise. I need to get my hands on those seriously cute Disney Star Wars Vinyls! Plus, I’m always a sucker for a special event pin, so that Donald pin will be mine as well.
- Storm Troopers. I can’t wait to see the Storm Troopers open the park! I’ve heard it starts about 20 minutes before park opening (8:00am) so that’s going to be a super early morning. I also need some pictures with them as well 🙂
- Darth Vader Cupcake. Look at this sucker…darkly delicious!
- Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade. More Storm Troopers, but now marching down Hollywood Boulevard along with numerous other Star Wars characters. The costumes are sure to be amazing!
- A ride on Star Tours. This is one of my favorite attractions, especially since they updated it. Riding with a bunch of fellow Star Wars fans can only make it better!
- Hyperspace Hoopla! This is definitely the highlight of Star Wars Weekends. Who wouldn’t love a dance off of your favorite characters to popular music?? Check out this video from last year’s Hoopla taken by Attractions Magazine.
Are you going to Star Wars Weekends this year? What are you most looking forward to?